Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 19, 2010

So confused...


I have no idea how far along I am! I have had two different techs within a week take two different sonograms with two different results... There is a discrepancy of a week and two days time. Huh??? That makes it difficult to know when I am safely out of the first trimester, hard to know when to tell people, and it makes following the pregnancy time line impossible! So at this point, on July 19th, I am either 11 weeks, 6 days OR starting my 13th week. Hopefully they figure it out before I go into labor!

1 comments on "So confused..."

Dad said...

So,I have gained 12 (check that, 14) pounds in the last three months and I haven't even hugged Steve.
We will be following the site and you with great hope and joy.

Dad (and Mom - who doesnt gain weight because she has 1/2 of every meal she's had in the refrigerator for the past ten years.)

PS: Great Aunt Zorena sends her congratulations and much love.

 

The New Ferrara Family Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Baby Ferrara Blog Designed by Stephen Ferrara | All Image Presented by The Ferraras