Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 7, 2011

OMG... 9 months pregnant!


It's official, I'm 9 months pregnant! I can't believe how quickly these past 9 months have gone by... I have multiple contractions daily and feel like I could go at any time. Which is why my bag is all packed and waiting by the door! If I don't go into labor naturally, the doctor wants to induce me the week of January 24th which is about 2 weeks away!!! I am at the doctor's office twice a week now, where they adjust my blood sugar numbers, do the NST monitoring, and the Biophysical profile and measurements through an ultrasound. At the last ultrasound, we got to see that she already has hair, weighs 6 lbs. 9 oz., and is practicing her breathing!! We can't wait to meet her! Especially because at every sonogram, she covers her face with her hands or the umbilical cord so we can't see her. She better not do that when she comes out or her daddy, the photographer, won't be too happy! :)

1 comments on "OMG... 9 months pregnant!"

Dad said...

Full moon Wednesday. Stand by for action as the tides change, the earth moves and your mom arrives.

 

The New Ferrara Family Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Baby Ferrara Blog Designed by Stephen Ferrara | All Image Presented by The Ferraras