Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No turning back now...


Well I'm not gonna lie... the last couple of days have been awful! I've never been more uncomfortable in my entire life. Back hurts, feet and ankles swollen, can't sit, can't stand, can't walk, can't sleep. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer though because I've been scheduled to be induced next Thursday, January 27th! Unless of course the full moon on the 19th brings her early... Oh and of course, at the end of the pregnancy, she finally decided to cooperate during a sonogram so we can finally get a decent picture of her! Here are some of the best ones...


2 comments on "No turning back now..."

BigSis Lexie :) said...

I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!! COME ON SIS!

Daddy said...

Any time now lexz :)

 

The New Ferrara Family Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Baby Ferrara Blog Designed by Stephen Ferrara | All Image Presented by The Ferraras