Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

BABY SHOWER!!


My baby shower was on October 24th at my mom's house... My mom, my older sister Debi, and my good friend Jen, all helped out to throw me a fabulous party! We had brunch style food, played games, and opened gifts. My little princess got some adorable clothes and some of the essentials that she needs. Good times!

The Segal Ladies

My mom rubbing my Buddha belly

My little sis Andrea

My yummy cake, newborn diapers to laugh at during 3 am changings, my gifties, and a surprise edible arrangement from Valerie!




My best friend growing up and second mom throughout childhood, Stacey and Sue

Practicing with Jen's baby Elysa

0 comments on "BABY SHOWER!!"

 

The New Ferrara Family Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Baby Ferrara Blog Designed by Stephen Ferrara | All Image Presented by The Ferraras