Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

24 Weeks... Wow time flies!!


Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a little yogi/gymnast! This little girl will NOT stay still during a sonogram and LOVES the pike position with her legs up over her head and her hands either behind her head or covering her face. I met my new doctor in South Carolina along with the nutritionist, both of whom seem to be very knowledgeable. They discussed long term and short term plans with me based on my Diabetes and how they will keep track of my blood sugars and the baby's growth especially from here on out. At this point she weighs about a pound and a half which is in the 61st percentile for 24 weeks. We even got some great 3D pictures this time!






4 comments on "24 Weeks... Wow time flies!!"

Dad said...

Amazing to watch your progress! You are both doing a great job as prospective parents and in starting anew in Charleston. Love, Dad

Shirley said...

322222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222226555=]]]]]]]]]]]][pppppp;'


~from Littlefoots

BigSis Lexie :) said...

She can't sit still... sound like someone I know... what her name again... oh ya, me!

Steve said...

Ha Ha Alexis... you are SOOOOO right :) Love you! Daddy :)

 

The New Ferrara Family Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Baby Ferrara Blog Designed by Stephen Ferrara | All Image Presented by The Ferraras